The project-meeting in Riga, Latvia, took place in April 4-8, 2016.
4th April, Monday
Working session in school:
- Welcoming session in the school’s hall.
- Meeting with the headmaster Irida Jansone and deputies. Introducing Latvian educational system and main goals of the school.
- Activities in the school. Attandance and participation in lessons.
- The students visited educational lesson “Illusion and persons behavior”. It was lecture to introduce students with humans manners and behavior specifics.
- The teachers had educational session discovering alternative methods for team work (photoorientation in Old Riga)
5th April, Tuesday
- Cultural and educational session discovering alternative methods for team work in bakery LACI.
- Discovering of the Latvia nature by walking in Kemeru National Parks Swamp.
6th April Wednesday
- Participating in the educational session about the extreme bullying during the Soviet times by attendancing Karaosta prison.
7th April Thursday
Work session in the school:
- Latvian meeting evaluation, filling of the questionnare.
- The reviewing of the final report documents.
- Discovering alternative methods for team work using the Latvian traditional folk dances.
- Cultural session by visiting The Ethnographic Open-Air Museum of Latvia.
- Traditional Latvian final party at the traditional old style pub in The Ethnographic Open-Air Museum of Latvia.
- Delivery of Participation Certificates for project partners and thanks to the host families and the school’s staff.
8th April, Friday
- Cultural session in medieval city Sigulda in the middle of the Gaujas National Park.
- Departure of the Accepto delegation.